Jackie Brown - Original Soundtrack, 180g Blue Vinyl
Factory Sealed (new).
'Jackie Brown: Music from the Miramax Motion Picture' is the soundtrack to Quentin Tarantino's motion picture Jackie Brown. It was originally released on December 9, 1997.
The soundtrack uses a variety of music genres, including soul. The soundtrack also includes dialogue from the motion picture and a lack of typical film score, similar to the other soundtracks of Tarantino films.
- 1. Across 110th Street (Bobby Womack)
- 2. Beaumont's Lament (Dialogue) (SAMUEL L. JACKSON And ROBERT DENIRO)
- 3. Strawberry Letter 23 (BROTHERS JOHNSON)
- 4. Melanie, Simone And Sheronda (Dialogue) (SAMUEL L. JACKSON And ROBERT DENIRO)
- 5. Who Is He (And What Is He To You?) (BILL WITHERS)
- 6. Tennessee Stud (Live) (JOHNNY CASH)
- 7. Natural High (BLOODSTONE)
- 8. Long Time Woman (PAM GRIER)
- 9. Detroit 9000 (Dialogue) (COUNCIL CARGLE)
- 10. (Holy Matrimony) Letter To The Firm (FOXY BROWN)
- 11. Street Life (Randy Crawford)
- 12. Didn't I Blow Your Mind This Time (THE DELFONICS)
- 13. Midnight Confessions (THE GRASS ROOTS)
- 14. Inside My Love (MINNIE RIPERTON)
- 15. Just Ask Melanie (Dialogue) (SAMUEL L. JACKSON, ROBERT DENIRO, And BRIDGET FONDA)
- 16. The Lions And The Cucumber (THE VAMPIRE SOUND INCORPORATION)
- 17. Monte Carlo Nights (ELLIOT EASTON'S TIKI GODS)