Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in ordering this product.
The Rega Planar 6 with Ania MC cartridge and Neo PSU (Power Source Unit)
The Planar 6 has one goal, to reproduce your vinyl as accurately as possible. Rega has engineered every aspect of this turntable to extract as much detail from the vinyl surface as possible. Advanced materials and engineering solutions have been used throughout the design to ensure the greatest level of performance. The Neo PSU offers electronic speed change, advanced anti-vibration control and user adjustable electronic fine speed adjustment only found on the RP10 until now.
The Planar 6 is built around the huge success of the RP8 and RP10 turntables. It is the first new Rega turntable to be constructed with an ultra lightweight Tancast 8 polyurethane foam core plinth (a material developed for the aerospace industry). This material is sandwiched between a new HPL (high pressure laminate). HPL is exceptionally thin whilst extremely rigid and is presented in a stunning Polaris matt grey finished with high gloss polymer black edge trim.
The Planar 6 now benefits from a single piece, machined aluminium sub-platter, a new 24v motor hand-tuned and matched to its own NEO power supply and custom drive pulley fitted with our upgrade drive belt as standard.
- NEO power supply.
- Super lightweight foam core plinth.
- Plinth laminate: New Polaris HPL (high pressure laminate). Non-marking matt finish scratch-resistant, high-rigidity skin.
- Available in one finish ‘Polaris Grey’ matt finish, with high gloss black polymer edge trim.
- Upgrade white drive belt fitted as standard.
- Custom dual-layer smoked / clear float glass platter.
- Single piece aluminium sub platter.
- Custom-machined, high-precision drive pulley.
- Patent pending, ultra-low friction central brass hub.
- Rega’s double brace technology, with integral custom matched aluminium tonearm and hub pillars to ensure maximum rigidity and accuracy.
- RB330 hand-made precision tonearm with custom stainless weight.
- New high spec Rega 24v low noise synchronous motor – each motor matched by hand to its own NEO PSU ensuring optimum anti-vibration control.
- New smoked dust cover
- New aluminium foot trims and Planar-style feet
- Ania MC cartridge factory fitted
- Dimensions – Turntable (lid closed): Width 448 mm x Depth 365 mm x Height 120 mm
- Weight 5.2 kg
- Dimensions – Neo PSU: Width 180 mm x Depth 155 mm x Height 50 mm.
- Weight 0.6 kg