THE TASTE OF SIMPLICITY
The Lumina collection by Sonus faber presents an exciting change, new to the typical Sonus faber product design portfolio but still able to embody the history and values of the brand. “Simplicity” is central to the collection’s identity that aims to reach a wide audience and to deliver a luxury music experience in all Sonus faber homes, which is facilitated through our longstanding tradition of refined materials and careful craftsmanship.
The Lumina I is the most compact high-end passive loudspeakers in its category: this feature makes it extremely easy to place turning it into the perfect choice for smaller spaces. Despite its dimension, Lumina I is able to deliver tons of musical engagement.
- Cabinet: Multi-layer wood front baffle with real wood veneer and hand covered black leather cabinet
- Tweeter: High Definition DAD™ driver. DKM dome diaphragm, Ø 29mm
- Mid-woofer: Brand-new 4″ midwoofer with diaphragm based on cellulose pulp / natural fibre blend
- Cross-over: 2,000 Hz
- Frequency response: 65 Hz – 24,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 84dB SPL (2.83V/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Handling: 30 – 100W, without clipping
- Dimensions: 280 x 148 x 213mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 4.4 kg net each