THE TASTE OF SIMPLICITY
The Lumina collection by Sonus faber presents an exciting change, new to the typical Sonus faber product design portfolio but still able to embody the history and values of the brand. “Simplicity” is central to the collection’s identity that aims to reach a wide audience and to deliver a luxury music experience in all Sonus faber homes, which is facilitated through our longstanding tradition of refined materials and careful craftsmanship.
The largest bookshelf speaker in the collection, the Lumina II maintains a compact and versatile design perfect for placement within a bookcase or shelving unit or can be positioned as a rear channel in a home theater system.
- Cabinet: Multi-layer wood front baffle with real wood veneer and hand covered black leather cabinet
- Tweeter: High Definition DAD™ driver. DKM dome diaphragm, Ø 29mm
- Mid-woofer: 150mm (5″) midwoofer with diaphragm based on cellulose pulp / natural fibre blend
- Cross-over: 1,800 Hz Frequency response: 55 Hz – 24,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86dB SPL (2.83V/1m) Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Handling: 30 – 150W, without clipping
- Dimensions: 304 x 180 x 263mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 5.65 kg net each