THE TASTE OF SIMPLICITY
The Lumina collection by Sonus faber presents an exciting change, new to the typical Sonus faber product design portfolio but still able to embody the history and values of the brand. “Simplicity” is central to the collection’s identity that aims to reach a wide audience and to deliver a luxury music experience in all Sonus faber homes, which is facilitated through our longstanding tradition of refined materials and careful craftsmanship.
The Lumina III is a compact and elegant tower, the perfect choice for any mid-sized room and able to provide a broad frequency response, a gorgeous dynamic impact and a beautiful midrange presentation.
- Cabinet: Multi-layer wood front baffle with real wood veneer and hand covered black leather cabinet
- Tweeter: High Definition DAD™ driver. DKM dome diaphragm, Ø 29mm
- Midrange: 5″ midwoofer as used on Sonetto, with cellulose pulp / natural fibre blend diaphragm
- Woofers: 2x 5″ woofers with diaphragm based on cellulose pulp / natural fibre blend
- Cross-over: Paracross; 260 & 2,600 Hz
- Frequency response: 40 Hz – 24,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89dB SPL (2.83V/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Handling: 50 – 250W, without clipping
- Dimensions: 989 x 228 x 278mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 15.9 kg net each